We invite everybody who shares our love and interest in the secrets of the northern nature, to take part in a trip to Husky Park, located 10 km from Murmansk.
* The visit dog’s nursery and an interesting story about the northern dogs and about the dog sledding races (we will get acquainted with the handsome Husky and with the real marathon sledding dogs)
We’ll see that these amazing dogs are incredibly sociable and cheerful, active and hardworking.
We’ll look into their deep eyes and make many wonderful photos for remember them.
* demonstration of equipment for riding: instructor – kayury (dog driver) will show you cargo and sports sledges, they will open several sport secrets and will raise the mood with stories that sometimes happen on dog sledges)
* Instruction of sledges and dogs (in order that you could manage sledges with six strong and fast dog independently, it is necessary to understand the device of the sledges themselves and learn how to work with dogs - to learn some simple commands and to understand the harnesses)
* Dog sledding (the most fascinating and memorable part of the tour! Accompanied by the dog –driver or along you will pass the distance of 5 km. The breathtaking start, the swift running of the harness and the beauty of the winter forest will leave in your memory one of the brightest impressions!)
* accompaniment of snowmobile with walkie-talkie on board
* delicious forest tea from a real Russian samovar on coals with baked goods (we will finish our tea-drinking party in a friendly atmosphere.
You are a little bit kayury now!
Husky is a breed of slegging dogs used to move over long distances. The people in Siberia used them to travel through the snowy fields and no other breed can compare with Husky's endurance.
Huskies are known for their extraordinarily friendly attitude to people and playful disposition. Rest in the company of these cute dogs raises mood and tone, and is also an excellent antidepressant.